I kinda have this attitude now like just do lah, just ask lah. If they wanna judge me all weirdly, let them be lo. There's already office politics, what can I do about that. Trying my best to stay out of it and just learn as much from anyone willing to teach me. I'm sien about always doubting myself and being scared to ask about things. So, I'm like just ask lah. In the end also have to ask, might as well get over it asap and get it out of the way.
I don't feel so much of an excitement but rather I've started to adjust myself to fit in and to brace the workload that is on it's way. I don't hate what I do but I don't love it at this point yet, just saying. But not hating is a good point to start off in my opinion :) at least people in office are already my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment