Saturday, October 19, 2013

A hiccup.

The question now in my head is. What am I looking forward to in this job? 

The past week at work have been sort of a downhill. Not much positive and more to add to the negative. At this moment, work feels so bleh. Where do people find happiness in something they do. I don't actually even know my goal or aim as Im working. Don't know whether it's because I just started not long or this is really not my calling. Anyhow, I plan to stick through it at least for this year. I have to persevere and learn as much as i can since I'm already where I am. It's not that I hate my job, I just don't see where's the passion for it. 

Alot of negative people surrounds me at work. People who are constantly angry, unhappy, mad, impatient, overly controlling, pretentious, gossipy. There's so much bad aura that it's affecting me pretty badly. Makes me feel like there's no nice boss or someone who truly wants to help you without gaining something. I prefer things to be easy, but it just dont work that way in the adulthood. Why?

Mood killer have also been a Facebook post by Zolfay. It looks like he is now way expressive than he was before. I'm not upset that he is seeing someone else. I'm upset that he changed to be someone I love even more. If he would have been this character before, it would have been great. I question if I inhibited his potential to love. I steered him away from being expressive by me being demanding. I don't regret we stopped being a couple. What I really can't handle is that he is changing his ways into someone that I wanted when we were in a relationship. Does what i say even make sense? Why are you who you are now and put me through such a terrible state before? I can't pinpoint what I really feel but my mood is pretty affected. We wouldn't need to break up if you would have been proud to be in a relationship with me.

To Estee and Sarah if you are reading ;) Do say hello to zolfay if you see him anytime. I'm cool with him ;) and i hope you guys would too, unlike that other real douchebag. That one, shun him away. Hahaha! 

No comments: