Currently, a big part of me is pretty sad cause I'm saying goodbye to life loafing around, having lunch as and when I want with Sarah, going to shopping malls in the weekday, enjoying life with little responsibilities,sleeping endlessly (I'll miss sleeping a whole lot) and many many more things that one who is not working can do. Starting a job feels like a whole load of responsibilities is suddenly packed onto my shoulders. It feels very heavy :( The car and student loan itself is already scary! I will also get less time with friends and family. Working hours is going to be ruthless and I foresee only seeing my parents on weekends. Makes me wanna cry when I think about that. I wonder how people with a boyfriend can handle their time further. I'm sticky and demanding when it comes to spending time together. Hmm..
Perhaps having my intern at the company already sort of prepare me for what is to come. I'm not very excited per say. I know what the office looks like, who are the people I'm working with, what lunch taste like (haha) etc. So the excitement has been sort of reduced. I pray that people around me will be good to me. I want to learn and I want to excel. I know that God is with me, thus I shall not fear instead I shall brave myself and take things day by day.
These are my thoughts as I step into the working arena. Hopefully when I read back this post, ill be happy where I am and know what I'm actually doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment