It started on the 30th of December 2007 and is still going on. It started off with a reason and now its going on with many reasons. May this blog give you all who reads, some parts of my life.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Woah. It's getting there.
It's gonna be tough and confusing all at the same time. At some points now, I already feel confused. Lots of projects coming in, more like pouring in. I pray that I'll be able to handle the coming amount of workload. Now, I don't feel the hours clocked at work but the pressure of getting things right. Things have to be remembered. People's words have to be remembered directly. I need to train my brain. Rather than saying i can't do this, it's time to step up the game. It's you better do or not it's gonna drag you down moment. I need to remember even brief conversations! Or I have to be accountable for what I've done :-/ Please keep me strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment