I don't know if this is stress but in a situation where I dont know what to do and decisions depended on me. I'm just so upset at work. These couple of weeks, I realise going to work sad and upset is default. I took a few minutes to cry in the car. It's too much. Plus, the gossips at work. Be too nice to a person who helps you, you are seen as the other side. So much screaming and raising voices at work or not it's lowering your voice so low as to 'beg' someone to do something for you. It feels like a community where people don't seem to respect anyone. Everyone is frustrated and that negativity just transfers from person to person.
Weekend also I don't know if I'm doing something that I'm happy about. The happiest thing currently is to just be away from work. I'm trying to see it another way, trying to take one challenge at a time but I feel overwhelmed. I feel embarrassed to be defeated but I am, alot of me have died along the way of working. And this is only the second month in.
How do I take away this feeling of wanting to breakdown.
No comments:
Post a Comment