Helo all ..
Well today someone tottaly FFK-ed me ):
but aside from that .. School was quite a journey today...
It beginned with me going to school in flip-flops cause Sarah borrowed mine for scouts purpose.. n wearing flip flops to school makes me feel so "naked", I kept feeling like people are staring at me one kind, seriously! N I ended up to switching to my shoes at the assembly! Shysial.. hahaha!
The next thing when we went back to class was my class peeeps realised we were all locked outside when the keys are inside! GOSH .. in a way its was good la .. means no lessons MUAHAHAHA.. En. Zaidi said we had to cut the lock n get ourselves in but nooooooo, my smartass classmates had the idea of taking a looooooong stick to pull the chair which had the bag which had the pencilcase where the key was in. So yeah we did it! It was SO SUPER FUNNY, the teachers below were wondering what we were doing. So we managed to drag the chair, plan working well n OH the bag fell onto to floor, GOSH O.o I really couldn't stop laughing I tell you! in the end we got the pencilcase out n alas the KEY! hee hee hee .. It was really really funnee!!
Third was Canteen Day. This year was a super relaxed canteen day for me! I didn't need to help out in any way, I LIKE! n i got to meet up with *screams* Yong Ming, Ding, Huey-ee, Wee Kiat, Yang, Kong, Alwin n also Joshua! .. n not forgetting HUI XIAN n kitt lei too =) I miss them terribly, all of them! but they got "halau-ed" by the school.. Stoopid gila! What's wrong with them coming back!! The school just had to be AN ASS wei ..! Oh n me getting 'stalked' was a story to remember to xD
That'y my kan cheong day for the day, toodles...
Jessica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment