Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hot SUN n hot BABES

Oh, it was a scorching hot Sunday and I was at Sepang circuit- first time there!! woo hoo for Japan GT so that explains the HOT sun and HOT babes!!! but there was a bit of rain during the afternoon and that made it all worse as it became hot and waaaaaaay stuffy!

I just can't take my eyes away offfff the cars there!!!
Me and my future car (;
Future car #2 (;
It was a whole new experience n it was SO SO SO SO loud ... the cars were fast and the it was different from what its in teevee and all! It was so worth it .. though well it was all for free la, my uncle got me the tickets and pick me there n back .. hehehe! Thanks~ Let me tell you that OH, there were SO many professional photographers there. There are swarms of them!!
Amount of normal peeps = amount of professional photographers
I waited for the GT girls with my bro in the hot hot hot sun man! And standing there I was the only girl i tell you, the rest are all guys with big ass cameras... well the only other girl was also a photogrpaher. So yeah, me standing in a whole group of guys... And so now, presenting the GT girls!








My brother waited for two sessions, i beh tahan ... so I ditched him during the second session for lunch hehe! hey im a girl okay, so girls aren't my thing!

Next post up,
Jessica C.

No comments: