Sunday, June 22, 2008

2Gold 2Silver 5Bronze

It was Taekwondo MSSD .. n no I didnt take part but I went as team manager to help the juniors out (:
The juniors EXCEPT for Ms. YYY

It was once again alomst 12hours of my life at D'Kelana Hall ... Their timing every year damn out wan wei .. Its was more of wait wait wait n wait .. Bored sial .. so wat else is there to do except camwhore??!!! but the camwhore of the day went to the pres of the club la, Mr. Tan Wei Jun. Aiyo, this boy really pengz~ i ask him to hold on to my camera for a while n there he goes snapping himself.. HAHAHA

Mr. Camwhorer!

I'm telling you he's that

I just had to join in ~!!


lol XD *mind you, the sun was blazing hot!!*


And so did Yin Yiing!




Going for this MSSD lets me bond with the juniors and all of them are really a great bunch of people! One of them even came up to me and said thanks for the support. My heart was like .. wow!!! So we spent our day gossiping, having Domino's, eating burgers, drinking drinks, running n screaming n none other than cheering on for each other. Some were hurt some won but im sure they all came home winners *its sounds cliche but its reality* IM DAMN PROUD OF EACH N EVERYONE OF THEM!


My favourite picture of the day!

No comments: