Friday, June 13, 2008

My first TAG ...

This is my first tag!! ... courtesy of Estee Hoo~

If you could choose one, which would you rather be: desirable, popular or confident? Why?

Confident.. If you know me, confidence is a very big part of me.Desirability and popular comes in hand
when I am confident. So its a three in one!!!

3) Which of these is your biggest no-no (in case you bump into your dream guy): messy hair, bad wardrobe combo, or unshaven legs (you’re wearing shorts!!)?

Messy hair

4) When it comes to hair removal which is more important:

Convenience? Fast? Silky smooth after-feel?

Fast ...

5) Which Veet hair removal product have you tried?

One of them but I forgot the name .. hehe

6) What do you like most about Veet?

Its bladeless shaver! No cuts!!

7) What makes people notice you?

Who I am .. I am pretty loud n i talk to anyone, so .. yeah people may think im crazy even :D

No comments: