Monday, June 16, 2008

my 2nd tag

second tag courtesy of miss ding (:

1.What do you want the most now? Everyone i love to be happy

2.Who is the person you trust the most? Myself! Some things are better left unsaid...

3.Are you in love? I'm not but i want to :D

4.If you have a dream come true..having loads of time and funds to be spent with everyone i love

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Definately and its one of the beautifulest thing ever. Its like a miracle happening right in front of my eyes making me go awww and puts a smile on me at all times (:

6.What's your goal for this year? To make the most and let this year be another happening one. Taking chances and love all around me!

7.Do you believe in eternity? DEFINATELY! but only in certain things though

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide? Never!!

9.What feeling do you love the most? Anr great feelings from being relieved to having hope to feeling satisfied to knowing someone out there loves me truly!

10.What are the requirements for your other half? Loves me for who I am, funny, outgoing, in my eyes the most handsome guy ever ... & loves me more than anyone else <3 size="1">plus someone who fights with my occasionally!! i can't stand him being mr. nice guy 24/7...

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most? Guilt, fear and that feeling in my heart where something wrong in bound to happen..

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours? Every bit of every single one I have. Friends are on the top of my list! I love all of you all!!!

13.What do you want to do in the future? To have the most out of my life. A great job.. perhaps oragnizing big and happening events, having my loved ones around me and having the one (;

14.What is the most important thing in your life? Everyone luving themselves!

15. How did you feel last night? Anxious about today!

16.Who do hope to be always there for you? My family!

17.When do you think the world will end? Don't know. Don't care but if it do come to an end I hope I wouldnt survive it being left here alone with noone ): I really appreciate every single day im around!

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do? I will tell all n everyone I love them and kiss someone i love.. I cannot die not doing that ok, if I knew I would die la!

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you? I've got lotsa thoughts on her.. but I will always remember her for putting me back on track when I was at a point at the lowest! Thanks babe!

20.What do you want to know right now? Nothing much and oh... get pics for my previous post!

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged!
1. Sarah
2. Yong Ming
3. Estee H.
4. Wee Kiat!

No comments: