Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The last boredom..

Recently I'm having a lot of time to myself before internship starts in July. I can't wait to have work in my hand and be doing something productive. I would miss the holidays when work really starts for life but life would be progressive or at least that's what I think..

I've read somewhere or heard someone say that we don't stop wanting. There's no finishing line though we always say as if there is. Is finishing uni the end? It looked like the end I wanted three years like yes, achievement unlocked! But now, hard life really starts and literally there is no finishing line? What's the next checkpoint? 

Conversations with the girls these days always lead to the topic of marriage. And with age ticking, we start getting anxious.  Have you all realized that we no longer talk about the perfect wedding we want to have but rather is there even going to have a wedding to start with!! Hehe. Each of the girlfriends are in their unique situation with their other half. Some single, some complicated, some in love <3 it's a wonderful feeling to be able to find sometime to love and who loves you back. Two strangers getting along, building a future of 'us' rather than 'you & me'. It's not easy to really just settle with someone for the rest of your life. Family we don't choose, so that's easy on us already. Imagine if we had to choose our parents. Aiyo, what the world would become! 

I always like seeing photos of happy couples especially when it involves people i know.. though sometimes I get this hint of jealousy and envy but above that, I know that two person being happy together is just one of the best feeling ever. The sense of belonging is satisfying. That I know he belongs with her and she with him in that moment, their smiles just don't lie. It's like a been there, done that. Photos of such is hopeful that one day, maybe it will be my turn to be loved truly, madly and deeply. 

Funny how I have a rather stronger outlook but so easily I get sweep away with 'love' or 'boys' or 'romance'. I'm really hopeful in this area of life and perhaps that makes me so blind. This might sound ridiculous but I kinda want to stay this way. A girl can dream right ;) I hope to be blessed with a man who won't take advantage of who I am but loves me for who i am and built with me a strong relationship and lead me. I pray that all my girlfriends will get a husband of such. Amen!

It's important to write down all this thoughts. Reading back will let me see how much I've grown and matured in my thinking and my aims in life. Currently, I really want to land myself a good job which I can launch my career for the future. I always have the second thought of working at Club Med but the question that remains is do I want to work there? Or just be their guest! I either need to visit Club Med once more or dive into being a GO and discover. Let's see what life adventures is in store for me (: 

Right beside her, that's your spot. 
Get over the past and stay where it is meant to be. 

No comments: