Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three years. plus a month ♥

Today is the 37th month. I am so glad we stuck it through because now I see a changed person, not just you but the both of us. The year have just started great and I can just feel it is going to be even better as it progresses. It's incredible how love binds two strangers and a relationship builds.

For this year's anniversary, he took me to KL Bird Park :) A happy day with no regrets! It is such a change that he even brought me out to the bird park! Just a trip to the park or zoo would satisfy me, no fancy dinners or presents needed. All I want is time with you. Letting go of expectations do make one appreciate of what they have now then to kept asking for the future.

No one relationship is simple, no one relationship is easy. But being tolerant and patient fruits this amazing relationship that amazes. Though buckets of tears and anger was part of the equation, as long as we are moving towards something so much bigger than that, then all is forgiven. I..I..Iloveyoulikealovesongbaby
♥ Staying strong (:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


No comments: