My 3rd semester have gone by and now, most of my friends are graduating. It is amazing to see how all of us have been friends then during high school and now, some friendships have fallen apart or left stagnant but there are those precious few who are still amazingly stuck with me.
The 3month holidays is here and I have been on a good start from Penang with friends to Kuantan with family and little cute kids and soon to Singapore for Chan & Ooi 'annual' trip. Holidays have never included so much travelling before and I just can't wait to see what's in store for Christmas.
The Kuantan trip was busy and filled with activites for there were nine fully energetic kids and I enjoyed every moment with them. I miss them already :'(
The most loveable would be Ben! He hugged and kissed me every other minute or so. I just feel so loved with him around and his sisters are so loveable too. I love these kids ♥ Some picture for memories. Couldn't take too many for hands was either holding them or busy keeping them entertained. Cannot wait for the next trip with all of them.
 |
| Me and Esther. Poor Esther got pushed onto the ground at the water park.. Brave little girl, didn't even cry thought she her wound had 5stiches. |
 |
| Taking the kids to the mini zoo! |
 |
| Esther and Ben ♥♥♥ |
 |
| Everyone went home with a present or two! These kids made my holiday and well, there are still well behaved, unspoilt kids like them :) See you all next year. |
No comments:
Post a Comment