12th February is his birthday, but I got the surprise of the day
♥ Valentine's came early this year! I am a happy girl to have roses this year! I know how valentine's is a Hallmark event but come on... every girl who is attached, deep down want to celebrate this day of love. Of course, there is no need for just that one day to express love. But how many days do you actually get to the florist and get her flowers.. If it was some other random day, confirm the girl would suspect that the guy did something wrong. *heehee* Mother's Day, Father's Day is also an occassion to celebrate their presence in our life and be thankful for them :) I apply almost the same theory for Valentine's Day!
 |
| Thank you for getting me flowers :) It didn't just mean flowers, it meant so much more. I adore them ♥ |
Zolfay turned twenty-two. Another five months to be getting old! We had a bbq dinner with a few friends, lots of laughs at his place. The rain poured heavily half way but luckily there was a covered porch for zolfay to continue cooking. He was 'ze chef' for the day and he did a pretty good job. We were fed with great food and the feeling of having friends to come together is just warm :) I wish him the best in life and a bright future ahead ♥ As long as he is happy, so am i
*though sometimes I would be ridiculousyly mad or upset for no reason hehe*
 |
| Charcoal getting burned for our chicken wings, lamb and sausages! |
On another note, in another two weeks marks the beginning of semester 4. I hope to be abit more on the kiasu edge to push myself to finish assignments before due dates and living it up as a student! Got my new planner from Starbucks courtesy of cousin Aaron, gonna put it to good use. Till then :) LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment