I've got to know this lovely girlfriend of mine since Form 1, 2003 - in the humble classroom of 1 Cempaka. We started off then.. and 7 years from then, we have grown to where we are now. Be it birthday buddies, telephone partners or even baking duos. We have shared so much life together, I'm glad to have her always around me.
Dingoi, you're special to me.
I had a great time on your birthday by the beach. It was a day and many moments to be cherished and remembered.. ♥
Miss Ooi, where are you :/ otherwise, it would be perfect! Not forgetting Kye Ling!!
How many more of this moments will we have, shared together? With time, we are all growing up.. Hopefully, with that.. this friendship we all share becomes more significant and important.
Somebody special came along (: Me was a happy girl.The beach trip was fun and remembered us of how we have one another. Nothing can replace what we all share.. And to those who mattered but weren't there, I knew I brought you all along in my heart ♥
The dinner after that was filling and a great time spent chit chatting, being crazy at the top of our voices. I always have sore throat after a session with all of you!
Ding, all the greatest love to you ♥ Never be a stanger k..


No comments:
Post a Comment