The past 7 month was a loooooooong holiday. And what did I do through those 7 months? Well, I had Sarah to get me through it thankfully or I'll be bored till I go mad.
On 'normal' days, I wake up right in the afternoon while everyone has already been to work and half the day has gone. I wake up, turn on my computer.. find something to eat for lunch and do the house laundry. Then I facebook, watch tv. Might prepare dinner and the day gone by. Parents back home and I'd spent the rest of my night with tv and food. Super unhealthy, not only there was NO exercise.. There was more food and loads of sitting down and sleeping.. NOT GOOD.
Every once or twice a week, I would go out with Sarah for lunch or shopping or anything just to kill time for the both of us really just stayed at home and rot.. Sometimes, I go out for a date with Ong ♥ but most nights are spent at home with tv. Weekends are spent with family! Shopping with parents, proper meals and look see look see cause my dad would bring me anywhere :D
The past few weeks was amazing cause the gang was on holiday and dingoi was back! So time easily went by with them around. I went to malacca, attend our annual dinner themed polka dot this year, went to the beach with them, went out for lunch, did shopping.. Everything was zooming by and now it's only a week left till uni starts. All the rest went back to uni d, only left Dingoi to accompany me for this week! This is going to be a slow week, but i'm happy :) I'm ok with slow.
1 comment:
Wah liao. Got <3 beside Ong's name huh! :P
Post a Comment