Monday, July 19, 2010

being 20.

Being 20. The first hour of being 20 was at a mamak with a handfull of you all with an orange cake and limau ice.. thank you

Turning 20, made me have this feeling that I'm getting really old. Looking at younger schooling ones, really makes me think "Been there, done that". That's it. It's really no more schooling. It's time for a whole new roller caoster. Now, it's time to be serious.. With the TWO in front, everything is starting to mean business. We now all drive cars, have grown up conversations and even pay summons!!

I've done so much throughout high school, went through Form 6 and all. That 7 years in school, I've made mistakes, I've made decisions and... I've also made friends for life. Birthdays are always a good time to celebrate, to me .. it's not just a birthday celebration. It also celebrates friendship.

This year has been one of the simplest birthday ever - A simple luncheon with the ones I love *those missing wee kiat & estee hoo & esther & sufaye.* Movie with you. Dinner with my parents. Lastly, supper with all my uncles, aunties, cousins. And boy, i had so much to reflect on. It made me realize how much I've grown from those uniform days and who's left from those days for me to continue on with. They make me matter.


The "manly man" during lunch.
The closest ever, physically for 4 years sitting right next to her. Sarah dearest, we are on our own from now on. Despite not sitting right beside each another anymore, taking each others stationery home, screaming and yelling, looking forward to the end of school and me hitching a ride home.. I'll always be watching out for you. Don't linger away from me k.

Mr. Tung! This boy who I despise when I just knew him. With no introduction, I was "forced" to get to know him. Well, NO regrets for he is one who readily offer hugs of comfort anytime. One who speaks what he thinks. And one who stands strong for what he believes in. Talking to him sometimes makes me feel like I'm learning.

Dingoi! She's a bundle of joy (: I just hope sometimes you would let loose and fling ur hair in the air! I miss your presence!! always.Huey-Ee. She changed what I've thought of about friendship. She made me believe it was possible and she made celebrations possible. You can try to be huey-ee but she can do wonders to entertain us all. I love her the way she is

Yong Ming! I don't have a picture with you! But you .. you're one of a kind and you put yellow into my life :) Having you around, things are never dark. It amazes me how you can put things behind and really live your life for the moment.
Wee Kiat and Estee Hoo, you two are missing.. A shoutout to Wee Kiat *that is if he ever reads my blog* : Thank you for all the rides you've offered. You're a good companion.. and a right girl will come one day for you. I like how you're taking advantage of life and making the most of out everyday.
Group photo! Lunch @Sushi Zanmai *love*
The bully!

My look when i'm 20. This, I will always want to remember. If I could, I will always wanna take care of each and everyone of you.. :) It's an honour.

No comments: