Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's already JULY!

July is a month I'm always waiting for :) Well, for the obvious reason, that it is my birth month and when July is here, I just suddenly feel like the year is starting to come to an end and I have to do things faster..

I'm going to Uni soon! Wayy excited about getting life back onto the right track and doing something productive. The holidays was good but it is time for it to come to an end and let the next chapter of my life unfold itself. I've got loads to look forward to! But I'm also anxious about coping with subjects which I don't know anything about and new friends in Uni!

My brother is leaving to Bangkok to work soon. It's gonna be a whole 4months without him in the house annoying me, me nagging him to throw the rubbish, wash the dishes, ... him asking me to cook maggi for him lateeeeeee at night. I think I'm gonna miss not having anyone to share my food and helping me to finish! But I'm happy that he is on his way building his career and doing what he likes.

Everyone around me seem to be gorwing up and stepping out of the study zone. Cousins whom I play every holiday with are now busy with work whole year round but thankfully we do meet up for yumchas n random CC nights or movie. My eldest cousin even gonna give birth to a pretty girl in August *can't wait. though I already have a niece and nephew :) * It just seem like yesterday that my cousins stays at my place every december holiday. Time flies ....

Friends... some stay and some just distant within time. But there will always be a handfull who I know I can count on. It's amazing how our friendship has grown and developed. I'm proud of all my friends ♥ I use to be the Big Mama but now they have all grown up *awwwww...

Life's a continuous adventure.

No comments: