I got the most when I never expected any of this. Just in the last post I talked about presents and getting older comes with getting lesser presents. But! This year I got 4 really big meaningful presents and 2 session where I got to blow the cake 🎂 what more can a girl ask for?
First present came from the gang which was the mask and foundation I wanted! Inside it had more surprises of mask pieces and a gold eyeliner *which I forgot that I wanted* awesome :) I was already beyond happiness :D
Then came a parcel all the way from jb! Inside had many pairs of earrings which was me and something I would totally need and use - eyebrow powder. Awesome :D Eileen, muacks muacks😘
Birthday day itself, I had a second interview to attend and I got the job!! This was what worried me most for the past few months. God answered my prayers and blessed me a job I'm excited about. Thank you. This made my day and I'm sure it's a good start for me to get back to the working world. I'm so happy. Birthday wishes do come true ;)
Got together with my family for dinner and they got me the instax camera. Icing on the cake topped with cherries and strawberries la! I've always looked at it but never bought it. Mom, dad and Jon got it for me (: Im gonna put it to good use and print many happy memories!
Although I've been sick throughout these few days.. It's been a happy period. All these people made me feel important and most of all, loved and cared for. I feel such a strong sense of belonging and I can't believe how lucky I am to have so many great people in my life. I'll repay them with loving them even more <3 Thank you everyone.
This birthday, I'm going to strive hard at work, brave myself more to do new things, be generous and never be lazy when it comes to relationships. To do more and to be more. To give more and to love more.

No comments:
Post a Comment