Thursday, January 13, 2011

current obsession.

Looking at the pictures below, it's for sure about kdrama! Those below are merely the few ones that I remember and are only about a fraction of kdrama that I've watched. It's mad knowing how much hours and days were spent following the story and drooling over the actors. Crunchyroll used to satisfy my hunger for all this shows and it turned to Mysoju, sometimes even YouTube and other times I'll find my way through Google.

"Witch Yoo Hee"

"Kim Sam Soon"

"FULL HOUSE"


"Sassy Girl Chun Hyang"

"Boys over flowers"

"My Girl"

"Coffee Prince"

My kobession is back! and this time it's about Kim Hyun Joong. I'm wathching his show : Playful Kiss. He's my iPhone's wallpaper. I'm listening to his songs despite not understanding a single word. I admit, I've fallen for him.


How can I not fall for this smile?

This obsessions with actors or singers seem to be so childish but I cannot help myself. I easily get hooked onto drama series and well, get carried away. So far, it has never been the Western celebrities that I've been hooked on. Perhaps, an Asian celeb feels closer to heart? It surprises me how much attraction the actors can get from just playing a character in a tv drama which makes hundreds and thousands of females fall for them crazily.

Well, the producers does a great job, besides selecting a superb almost perfect looking cast, in creating the scenes. Basically, most romance korean dramas is set in such a way that all the incidents that happen in that show, NEVER happen to any girl. Seriously, how many girls has two rich, handsome guys going for her. One always looking out for her and the other always making her life torturous yet in a loving way? Well, NONE. How many girls gets kissed under the rain, under awesome fireworks, during sunset, under meteor showers. Maybe a few. What about those perfect falls, where confirm land into the guys arms or those time where the guy always know and how to save the girl in every situation? Dream on. Every girl's romantic dream of a perfect scenes and perfect guy is played in these dramas. Thus the actors become their "dream guy". Yet, knowing all these dramas and actors are mainly fantasies played out, I simply fall for them. What to do? Holiday too free!

"First Love"

Years ago, I was hooked onto taiwanese drama, singers and actors. That dates back to Form 1. Obsession with F4 and it turned out to be one of my proudest moment in life for because of that obsession, I got the uumph to pick out mandarin and today, I can say that my mandarin can pass a basic convo. Though not being able to read and write in that language, at least I understand and can speak, so it's still a PASS ok! This was what that lead into Miss Chan getting hooked onto unrealistic romantic dramas.

I don't have many friends who share this obsession with me. So to satisfy my kim hyun joong fever, this post became the victim. Aiiiihs, it's time to start learning the korean language. At least, something productive aside from drooling. Lastly, another picture of my-dream-groom. *I'd marry him!*


No comments: