With the new year starting, it's time to wave christmas and twenty ten goodbye. I feel that it is weird how people have new year resolutions. To me, why not just start right now rather than wait for a new year?
It has been a great twentyten. As the years go by, I feel a stronger purpose of living. More urge to what I want, like, need and vice versa. Family and friends become more important in life and I am so glad to have all company with me right now in life. I am blessed with an awesome family and beautiful friends. As time pass, I know which friends are here to stay and who's not. Going to uni opened up my eyes where we don't know everyone and it is no more surviving in a small community like we used to in schooling days. I learn to appreciate my family and friends a lot more for without them, there is no me. These people are those that I need in life. This new year, I humbly hope that relationships continue to develop and friendships continue to blossom.
No comments:
Post a Comment