Lembaga
Ketua
Tingkatan
Camp
The bus was late... like super.. Why do the camps I go always have issues with the bus?! since the bus was late, we started with ice breaking right outside the school - what a great place =.=

After that we headed to Bkt Melawati @Kuala Selangor. I kena monkeys' poop la.. How lucky right?! Someone got too close to the monkeys. I almost fainted in the museum. I wasn't in the mood coz i was dead tired and had to plan the games.
Some romantic bonding between husband and wife. Don't get too close now! lol XD

The monkey mania ... they were everywhere!!!
Meet Kerwiin. Look at how proud he is with the monkey till he got scratch...
Yew Leung wanted a piece of the action too!

Faye and I were too busy posing with the canons..


and also with the stairs


Yew Leung just needed to be in action!
Then we headed to the place where we would spend the night together .. ohhh .. its really run down with double deckers bed squeeking and well ready to rumble at anytime.. toilets with not functional doors.. All in all .. its camp .. so its okay la for 2d 1n .. We played great games after that and boy did we have fun in a game we call ABCCCCCCCCCCCCCC .. lol XD we'd ambush the poor players at alphabet C!

Everyone with flour and water all over ..

And then it was up to the facilitators to keep everything clean *hardworking us*
At night, we got to see fireflies *beautiful!* I really love it! though the stench from the lifejackets was a killer .. n being just in a sampan, my mind couldn't help but to wonder about the show ROGUE... boo hoo hoo .. lol but my boat peeps n i learned alot about fireflies with the uncle dayung-ing the sampan being quite sarcastic, it took us some time to wonder what's he talking about! Did you know fireflies "do it" back to back?? and when they do it, only the male lights up!
Back at our "resort", we had a wee midnight treasure hunt too .. where the whole team had legs n hands tied to one another .. quite amused by how they walked down the stairs (:

The closing ceremony was done under the scorching sun by the beach .. Faye and I got a mud spa for only 50cent ...haha! We concluded the camp under some trees and as always the monkeys too wanted a part of it and they "stole" a packet of sambal kerang, i wonder how are the monkeys are now?? hmmmm ..

"Mud Spa"

Meet iain .. he's a cutie!! ignore my horrible hairdo .. the wind wasn't kind to it at all

Group photo!

Facilitators - we are all "loyal" Digi-ers :D
That's all from me for this camp. I dont think im going for any other camps this coming months .. =) Enjoy ur holidays everyoneeeeeee !!
No comments:
Post a Comment