Yo all woah .. third post in a day~! I've got all the fire to update sudenly :D So yesterday I worked with a whole bunch of friends at Stadium Putra for the Showdown of Champions!! Though im not the biggest fan of tennis, I sure know how the games go thanks to my handphone!! Those having SonyE's phone would know wat im talking about.

The unwanted ones.
Everyone was divided into groups and guess what ... the above four were left out.. haha And we got to layan the VIPs!! yay .. The first part of my job was VERY BORING, i just stood near the staicase wishing people as they walked by .. booh~ boriiiiiiiing BUT from what I heard from my friends, I should thank my lucky stars for they got scolding from supervisors and the spectators .. So i guess i should be thankfulllll!

D four champions - J.Blake, McEnroe, R. Federer, B. Bourg

JAMES BLAKE ~!!! I LIKE!!!

FEDERER .. i not so like .. hee hee

(;

The closing ceremony

Me in the stadium .. its freezy cold :D
After three hours of the boring work, I got the chance to go in the CORPORATE box to watch the game!!! YAY .. iit was really awarding to watch the stars so near me (:

James Blake...i choose you :D
Love urself,

No comments:
Post a Comment