I've attended a wedding of a distance relative and its beeeeeeeeeeeen so uber long since I've attended one so this was really great (: Two person tying the knot is definately a great experience to witness... I wonder if I would be blessed with such a day years down the road ... :D
The day began with the wedding ceremony at a church down at kl .. n a wedding dinner at Sunway Resort Hotel at night... What's an experience without pictureS?? oh, i now own a sexy camera!
But quite der potong we were asked not to take photos during the church ceremony... After that was a slight 'jamuan'... which served lotsa foooooood!! (: And they had cute cupcakes and a sute wedding couple !!

I pray that it would be forever
With lotsa sweet memories
As said dinner was at night at Sunway Resort..! There was many people there like 80 tables perhaps? As always Malaysia timing where 7.30pm sharp means 8.30... ohh hungry ):
Heading to the dinnner :D
My ROCKING cousin!
My lovable cousin!
My ensem cousin!

My stylo-milo cousin!
My lil-cousin.. no matter how old he is .. he's the lil one as
he's the youngest one!
The next day was my uncle's company opening. So we headed there to "lau juak" and I got to play those big crackers ... erm like u know u turn it and confetti comes out .. the floor was seriously so dirty after that!!! not to mention colourful!!! but sadly I "played" only as when I turned the cracker, it was so hard I couldn't turn it .. so malu la .. hahaha

more coussiessssss...
That wraps up my Hari Raya .. first n secnd day (: It was great .. n I visited a Malay friend of my uncle, he's the one who sells nasi lemak near the SS2 police station. One word, SYIOK! make that two words .. and SEDAP!!

No comments:
Post a Comment