Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LOUD Diwali (:

After Raya comes Deepavali!! Wuzz invited by the one and only Sathiskishen to his open house.. Boy .. its more than half a year since we met!! Thanks for inviting me (: The food was superb and the company was amazing! What more can I ask for?
Me and zee host, Sathis

Jessica with Sarah, Estee and Parker lol xD
Later at night I met up with Wee Kiat, Huey-ee, Dingoi, Kong, Jit Yang, Ming and Florence for LOUD concert 2008. I still remember last year with the Dory fish on my head and someone goin, "I want to take picture with Dory" (; This years' LOUD concert was pretty good, the opening was GREAT i liked it and the freebies was great too though none of us got any of them, haha. Those kiddies in there was going crazzzzy during the concert that it totally freaked us .. the "older" ones! Seriously, there was these two girls in fron of us which are CRAZY @@


After the concert, we headed for dinner .. oooozzz .. hokkien mee!! Can you see how have we grown?? Last time, where got after some concert go eat hokkien mee?? It used to be only mamaks ... and usually after some event its time to go home ... with our parents already outside waiting .. well not anymore ^^



For those who haven't seen Chee Kong the Baldman

As if the day wasn't late enough .. as if we weren't tired enough. I started to crave for ice cream!! HAHAHA see ... blog URL also screamicecream so you'll have to expect some craving for ice cream from me at times (: and so Wee Kiat, Huey-Ee n I headed to Huey-Ee's place for ice cream and it was quite late at that time dee .. hehe .. and we ended up having ice cream + Uno Stacko + Taboo!! hhahaha we had our laughs with me n huey-ee remembering that time when she and florence got a random scolding from this pms-ey teacher in Form2 all because of me :D

Anyone up for a game of UnO StackO or TabOO?

The ultimater poser on the left and her sidekick on the right (;

No comments: