A Japanese Dinner @Shun!!! Did you know that I loveeeee Japanese cuisines? So any of you want to buy my dinner..lunch, u know where la (;Shun is located in Subang and the food is oh so delicious!! And there are really pro servers as in there are a few which actually speaks fluent Japanese. I ordered a Bento set which came with a bit of eveything which ended up to be alot of things. Bento sets if in Japan, they are actually like takeouts and that explains why it comes in boxes.

Its really cool there. You can actually clap ur hands three times and whichever server who answers to ur clap will come and serve! I like .. hahaha and they serve a piece of hot towel before even ordering! Shun is some sort similiar to what they have in Japan. A sort of cramped up shop where everything is close by... I give Shun a 5/5 :D


My mom and I
No comments:
Post a Comment