Its time to be busy busy busy once again. Holidays also busy, school also busy... when would there be a day that i'm just FREE? but being busy aint that bad (:
now its already 1.15am .. and I'm sitting in front of the computer bloggin when school is just a few hours away but im sitting here not sleeping ): I'm still doing homework *dreadful* now! .. Business notes, econs homework and not forgetting a beads project im doing wiht my classmates and also i cant get the dance that is gonna be performed this Friday.. lots to do! but I feel that nowadays i like being busy, hmm i wonder why??
Okay got to go continue my beads project .. till then .. tataz~!
Oh a random picture of ME (:
I like it ... whaat bout you ?
Love urself, Jessica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment