WHOLE NEW MOVIE EXPERIENCE!
Well ... I've watched Meet Dave, La Lingerie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer. Frankly, these four aint the one of the best movies i've seen but wat the heck?! the company was great for every movie and that matters the most (:
Great company = FRIENDS .. and also family members... *dont think otherwise~*
Great company = FRIENDS .. and also family members... *dont think otherwise~*
Movies experience has all the while been the same to me. Its just go the the cinema, get your seat, settle down and look right in front where the show is suppose to be shown BUT all things change as I realise there are much more happening around me. The next time you are seeing movie especially those where many couples, look around..there would be many other "shows" around you (;
Oh .. n I would like to share a couple of tips to those who have their own shows!
#1 Wait for the lights to go off!
#2 Drink SPRITE, its the best breath-freshener quoted by a well experienced 'movie-maker'
No comments:
Post a Comment