Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Friday

Last Friday was definately unique by its own (:

The day started with a phone call from Wee Kiat saying WE'VE GOT A BIG PROBLEM and me .. just awake from my sleeeeeeeeeeeeep was like huh???!???

Wee Kiat : Don't know how to marinate chicken la!!!!
Me: We are having a BBQ?!!

So yuppp we were indeed having a bbq at night and guess wat? *what*

I got a reunion to attend to. Yesh, it was the FIRST sk tmn sea-ians reunion .. but in the end .. we ended up witt around 7 sk & smk tmn sea-ians and only 2 only sk tms sea-ians. Quite der p0tong but I so do hope that there would be another~!!!
But then i also potong-ed the reunion to head back to the bbq ... where .. well we only started the fire at like 10pm, STUPID CHARCOALs!!! So actually we just cooked most of the stuff at Sarah's place and ate downstairs.. however potong it was, I was happy to meet up wiht everyone especially with Dingoi and Estee!!!!!!!!

The 'meteor-garden' inspired pose

Obviously the 'seafood' inspired pose

Absence of photos as I wasn't really in that mood and so was everyone else being hungry and all but its was a great time of cathing up!

No comments: