I'm glad I decided to go - Running Man Race Start Season 2. I've said to myself that there is a need to jump at every event I have to expose myself and to experience something new. And this, was the event that made my dreams seem like reality. Screaming my lungs out, jumping as if I was on a trampoline.. It was 3 well spent hours.
Running man was a show I'm addicted to. Having watch over 200 episodes and every episode is something new! The crew behind this magic deserve a thousand thumbs up. Simply a game show, and it rise to international fame.
I believe what keeps me watching is the feeling of having a relationship with the cast of the show. They have immersed so well with their character and the chemistry between them is so in sync, it makes the viewers believe what they are watching. Believe that these people are who they are when it's only a character they bring to live when the cameras roll. There so much elements in the show that easily gets one addicted. I wouldn't have this show any other way and though it moved from the initial game flow, viewers still kept pouring their love and support. I kept watching week after week.
Talking about the event. It was a lineup of games and cover of popular Korean songs and for those who sang, songs of their own. What's interesting is the event had a good flow and it builds up in momentum. The games was a little slow, especially when we are watching and filled with jealousy about not being the one chosen. Hahaha. I would have jumped at that opportunity and I've told myself, if I were to ever meet some celebrity I really liked, I would give him a peck. I need to do that at least :D it seems like when I rationally think about it, it's very rude and intruding. But, I have only one chance! That's something wrong I'll risk doing :P
Maybe 10 years down the road, this memory wouldn't matter. But for now, it's a good memory. One that makes me feel all squishy and happy inside. After the event, it felt like that happiness didn't set in. I felt like it wasn't real what happened but it did (: but I know that no matter how much shows I watch about them, I don't know them at all.. Haha. Every girl can dream!
Kim Joong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, Song Ji Hyo, Haha and Ji Suk Jin.. What a good show. I wish that the show only increases in popularity and hope that the friendship formed between all the cast members stay true and you guys got each other's back when needed. I was so impressed and moved when they kneeled down and bowed, a feeling of immense gratitude towards all their supporters. I am deeply moved.
This memory will be one I'll be keeping for a long long time. I'm so blessed to have had this experience. Thank you God for this wonderful gift.





No comments:
Post a Comment