Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MH370

It's sad to hear about it, it's an end but there's also hope if they are never found. The tragedy of MH370 broke the hearts of all. It's time like this people realise the importance of appreciating where we are now, what we have at this moment. 

Death is never predictable. We start dying the moment we start living, it's only a matter of when. I often tell close friends of my silly wishes if I were to suddenly one day just left, how I want them to sing or make sure they say something about me to everyone *hehe*  .. And I would also tell them I love them. Life is truly precious and I understand how death can just come and make you feel the worse pain, an indescribable lost. It's not till one face the real goodbye till one understands. 

When someone leaves, we don't get a choice. The only choice is to continue living without the physical presence of that person. Your brain goes into this confusion, it's hard to make sense of NEVER seeing that person anymore. When there is no longer hope *we do meet in heaven, but that's another whole story :) * ,we hit this concrete wall. Our body struggle to cope. "I miss you" takes on a whole new meaning. 

I pray that the Lord bless the loved ones of the passengers and crew members. May they lean on Him in this time of sorrow and God please bless them the strength to continue life on Earth. It's heartbreaking for these people to have never say goodbye but God has His plans and He never forsakes us. Amen. 

No comments: