I told Aaron off.
It feels like I was losing something but it was something that shouldn't have even started. I don't blame him, cause I played along and it takes two to play this game. Good times were great but then expectation grew and that was when I knew, I've gone too far.
When you start liking someone, you hand them that power to hurt you. Once again, I feel guilty for treating him the way I did. Not that i did anything tragic but I hope he is okay. I hope he stays fine and happy. I hate making people sad. It's not that I love him but I cared. Cared too far. It wasn't going to work, why did I even put my feet in it.
Maybe if we took a different road in this friendship, we would have been closer at a different level. I hope we still share the friendship to the least. Why did I had to fall for you? I want to utter the words I'm sorry but what's the point. What am I sorry for? I'm just disappointed that we didn't stand a chance.
Alot of things made me think. Timing, my feelings, your situation, friends. Sometimes it felt so right yet sometimes it felt so wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment