Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A breakthrough

I got second piercing on both ears. And it feels like the perfect breakthrough for some reason.

Things have been rough especially having someone leave me like this. So true how two person can be so close with one another, yet be worlds apart the next moment. It was terrible and drastic. My heart were torn, it was such let down knowing that no matter how much work and love I am pouring in, it is not going to returned nor noticed by him.

Yet, with other positive aspects and element, we ought to just breakthrough and get a hold of ourselves.

I feel days are so much better now. And even more learned to appreciate those who stay true to me even more. Girlfriends. I love you all much more abundantly now and it is a relief to know that I can bounce back on you (:

There are many new things this new year. Never felt so 'new' before. I am keen to feel better. Exercise must be a fixed routine and there will be many things to look forward this year. It is going to be the last semester, last of study life. And then, the intern. Fingers, toes all crossed that this year would be kind to me. Trying to live up every moment of it.

P.S Sarah Ooi, if you are reading. You'll see the Jess back in me. I am back!

No comments: