It changed my take about the sea.
Thanks to Eileen.
A three day two night trip to Lang Tengah, confirmed only at the very last minute was a beautiful trip. All I've got from this trip was beautiful memories. The 8 hour bus ride with the driver blasting his 'tuk shi tuk shi' songs didn't mattered because when we got there, it finnaly came to me that the sea is mother nature's true gift. The company was also a blast. Eileen constantly perked up for being at paradise with the sea and sun affected me so positively!
It's no aquarium. It's no swimming pool. It's the sea.
The tiring journey there was quickly brushed off when we set our feet at the Redang Lang Island Resort. It was nto the most glamourous place ever but it met all our expectation. Honestly, before we went there, Eileen and I had our doubts but the place was simply great! Oh, the trip had Eileen and VJ, Zolfay and myself, CK and also two new friends we made, Lawrence and Wendy.
I used to stay away from being IN the sea. Even on the sand, I just felt discomfort. I always feel that there are creatures that we cannot see nor can we assume under the sand and the sea. I hate stepping on like shels or crabs. And when I was young, dad's office had a snorkelling trip. I was young, couldn't handle the snorkelling gear and all the fishes around me just freaked me out. Watching too much discovery shows, I always have the fear of sea creatures and kutu from the sand! This time around, everything took a change. The first jump into the waters from the boat was a bit too adventurous, panicked a little figuring out how to get into my life jacket but after that, it was just tranquil. Looking down seing all kinds of fishes and corals really impressed me. Lucky also I had zolfay to hang on! All this use to scare me but this time was different. I still avoid having the fishes being too near around me or stepping onto the seabed, but other than that, I was having fun! The fear in me resided more than a little :D
Fun under the sun. There was no pain from the sunburnt but I was really dark and 'shedded' skin a week after. KEKE :D Now is the time I put those whitening creams to test! The picture above, I look so cute while everyone is busy with something else. heeeee .. This was us waiting to go for our first snorkelling trip out. As I talked about it, I just want to go back to the waters there and chill the whole day. The resort provided us with four meals a day and we enjoyed every meal! I'm glad that the bunch of friends was not picky, so we enjoyed and appreaciate all that we had.
At night, the resort was pretty quiet. There were only two resorts on the island so there were not much happening except the staff there dancing like a mad machine to some popular hit songs they played at the bar. We enjoyed the night by playing silly card games and also frisbee in the dark! Made another two friends named Helen and Richman.. I love how the nights were quiet and we spent time with each other rather than parties and liqour. No liquor was real fun and everyone remembers everything.
This is the swing right at the beach. From the picture, I clearly enjoyed it very much! Me was a happy kid on that swing ♥ My future home shall have one installed too.
We both all dolled up and ended up running around, playing frisbee in the dark! HEEHEE. The most best dressed for night frisbee definitely.
Our silly card games which involved a lot of syrup and water!
Our getaway ♥
The holiday was brought to us by Mr VJ on the left and having the three of them made the whole trip so enough.
Oh a very funny story I want to share, when we all went snorkelling.. I dragged onto a wrong guy who I mistaken as Zolfay. Ahhh. So embarassed when I finally realised as he was kicking me away and kept saying no no no. Heheh. It was really funny and he went all over telling his friends while I find a place to bury my face! Eileen laughed so hard at my misfortune event. The guy was some cina ah beng some more T.T
My story to Lang Tengah was a beautiful one. You go and tell me yours, alright? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment