Saturday, December 4, 2010

PROUD Celebration.

On this night, I took my dear Estee out heading to DUMC going for the christmas play. Sadly, we couldn't get a parking spot at a safe place and we got news that we had to stand the whole show.. So, we detoured. TO Food Foundry, we both were newbies to that place! And we had the crepe cake and a choc+peanut bytter combo - totally spells E.s.t.e.e. It's so nice hanging around with friends i know for years and it's just no pressure and plain bonding, even if it about us talking nonsense.

Above: The E.S.T.E.E cake.
Below: My strawberry crepe cake.
Verdict: BOTH is yummy and way filling.

Then as the night was still young, we started to think about peeps to hang out with. Sadly, everyone had something on. So, we called Loong Ge and wanted to meet up with him.. After a looooong erm 45minutes of wait. he asked us to get to SOHO, KL. So I drove there with my daughter Estee in the car :) *Note to Estee: I normally don't drive THAT far. This is the first without family. Teehee.. couldn't tell you then cause I worry you would be worrying all the way!*

Just us

This is Estee taking up my ten-shot-in-a-row challenge. Heehee.

Tried to do the same with us but obviously, phail. heehee... I love this 10 shot thing. It makes us laugh and it continues taking our pictures. JOY :D

We got ourselves to SOHO and sat down .. wait for the arrival of Loong Ge. Estee was on the phone with Kye Ling .. and I was playing around with G12. Though we were just sitting down there ... doing nothing. I was happy. Just spending time with good company is joy in life and I deeply appreciate it. Dearest Estee, don't feel guilty or what not. I felt satisfied spending my night with you. Taking you to meet Loong Ge makes me happy cause I know it made you happy :) Just meeting up wiht our second half brightens us and being the one who brought you to him eventhough just for like 20 minutes was worth it. And I'll protect you when he's not around

Miss Hoo on the phone with Miss Wong :)

Ending my post with the happy couple :) *Estee, paiseh .. the picture turn out not so good caues of the poor lighting! Will take more for you two soon*

No comments: