We have so many place to go in mind and we got to go ipoh. It was my first road trip to ipoh and all I can say that it was quite a boring place to go.. Nothing much worht doing but with the friends I went with, all was well :) We went to Kampar, visit UTAR - which is really really a nice place.. the uni LOOKS good with lakes and mountains but sadly the life revolves only in campus and well, Tesco. Well, I for sure won't make it there.
Our scratch parking ticket. 40cents per hour :) I was busy scratching it to perfection, my Thai friend couldn't tahan me. Haha.
We visited Kellie's castle and the outside of the Lost World of Tambun which explains the photo below. Realyl didn't know where should we go to past time as we were waiting for the dinner place to open. Going around Ipoh reminds me of the trip during secondary school after PMR? cause I basically went back to the same restaurant where we had curry chicken in bread and also to kellie's castle!
Our jumpshotss..

at the entrance only.
At Kellie's castle.
This is us at Tenby Internationl School. We were waiting for my friend's cousin to finish school as we whisk him up to follow a bunch of crazy peeps around.Now, my uni mates are all back to their place.. No more random late night Puchong lok lok or bubble tea for 2 months!! Looking forward to an exciting next sem :) I thank God for putting me beside them making us friends.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment