Thursday, September 2, 2010

aeroplane (:

I went on my first aeroplane ride to Bangkok!!

Wow, the experience was like taking a roller coaster or like the coming down part during the Solero Shot. I couldn't take it :( but i didn't throw up nor anything. Just giddy and dare not move from my seat at all..

The experience was cool though, first i got on the plane excited and all. Takeoff made me fear for my life and not long after, I get to have my first meal on the plane! It's just like in the movies.. though the seats are really squashed up. There was a trolley of food n stuff but sadly we got the last seats for the first half of the plane, so i had to wait for everyone in front to eat. The food wasn't yummy but cool la :D hehehe.. the makan time took up alot of the time. I had satay chicken with rice and there was Ferrero chocs. nom nom nom! Lotsa drinks too!! From juices to hot drink to even liquor! I know it's mad of me blogging about this but it's my first!

Touching down at Suvarnabhumi was also quite an excitement. Boy, the airport in Bkk is really huge!! and there were no walkalators thing thing. just walk all the way. Got myself on the train to go to m brother's place after that (: and boy, the walking started!

More on my bangkok trip after this!!

No comments: