Friday, August 6, 2010

Monash networking party.

Today, I willingly went for Monash's Networking Party. And I was glad I did, spent my Thursday night pleasantly :)

Wee Kiat was emcee-ing. It is surprising seeing how your friends are actually beyond who you think they are. He did a great job.

It was just a normal party.. Nothing fancy. Food plus some games and we were suppose to get to know people. I'm not a Monash student so I wasn't putting effort knowing people. I was just there to have fun :D So lousy me only got to know two new names..

We played a chair game which was quite insane.. It required all of us in a team to stand on the chairs provided and follow orders that were give out. They made us shift places while standing on the chair and took chairS away until we couldn't tahan anymore. I hugged Estee for the longest time ever as we were trying to fit into one chair. Everyone was held tightly .. it was a sweaty and sticky situation and we were all stuck together. So, it's quite disgusting actually.. But we won :D

♥ Estee, Sarah and Wee Kiat.


Friends are always there for you. I've found a bunch who always had and always will. Have you?

No comments: