Uni is a whole new independant journey. It's all on your own.. You check your timetable and go for your class. There is no one to remind you nor do you just sit in class the whole time, waiting for the next teacher or in uni terms, lecturer to come by. It's different.
Things are done in a different way and you just deal with it.
Here is a list of things I have to get used to:
1. It's no longer the regular hours, now classes maybe right in the morning .. or late in the evening. There goes 7.25am-1.05pm.
2. No more picking trash for being late to classes. I just get stares from everyone and might even end up sitting on the floor if the seats are not sufficient.
3. I have to think about what to wear. Urgh.
4. I don't get to sit beside Sarah anymore :(
5. Everyone doesn't know everyone.
6. I'm just like everyone.
7. Notes are no longer passed around and you just take one. It's online, get it yourself.
8. There is no RECESS. It's just lunch break.
9. Lecturers go by their name - not teacher, cikgu or Mr. or Mrs.
10. No written exams, it's all assignment based.
11. The carpark quite far ah. Must be kiasu and go early. hehe
Well, if you ask me am I enjoying uni? I really can't tell yet. There's so much to absorb..
No comments:
Post a Comment