Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Double Duo

Yesterday was a great day.
A day spent well with people I love


We went to Sunway Pyramid to catch some lunch. We had Popeye's. The food was good. Some place where I would recommend. The portion is fair and the chicken pieces are so much bigger than KFC. The price also cheaper... Though I likeKFC's mash potatoes much more (: But I would definitely go back to Popeye's for more meals.. FYI there's a branch at Sunway Pyramid and another at TTDI. However, this fast food joint is not related to the spinach-sailor, Popeye.


After that, we headed to the cinema ... and I'm no fan of TGV so we changed place to Tropicana and then I didn't want to watch movie, so we went to V-station to be rockstars for a moment! Being so indecisive is so un-me! BandHero/Rockband is really a good get-together entertainment. Pretending to be rock stars never been so real till now..

We went out ways for dinner. One went home to have lovey home cook dinner and we duo went to Chow Yhang.. Been a long time since I ate at that area. Use to be a at least every week then when I was staying at SS2. Secretly, I still love staying at Sea Park, it was da best area.

And then we met up again to head to Ampang Lookout Point *awwwwwwwwwww! It's a nice place to hang out, chill and just enjoy the ambience. It's maybe abit far for just yumcha.. We lost our way there. I was the only one who went there before but tat was followin my ucle who took many wrong turns so I was totally lost that time too! BUT with the help of the police man this time, we made it up there not to lost!! And the best thing is now I really know my directions there!

It was such a happy day having a double date ♥

No comments: