Monday, January 25, 2010

A Badminton Experience

As most of you all would know, Malaysia has a name for badminton. Datuk Lee Chong Wei being number one (: So, we got a job via Justin. Worked for Axcess... It was well a standing experience. First day of work and we had to stand for 14hours. Boy, our legs hurt like mad... Feet screaming for a massage! but all in all we had company and some fun and we got to watch the match while being paid.

It was a first time for me experiencing an almost full stadium of people supporting our Malaysia team and lucky, that wasn't a disappointment. Malaysia won for the Men single and doubles. The stadium was a very very very noisy place. Those balloon stick things makes a lot of noise when many of them are clapped together! People were so excited and you can literally hear the disappointment when we lost a point and the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoah for smashes (: And the whole stadium I suppose had 90% males.

I kena some scolding .. but it well wasn't anything personal. People being people just being frustrated. Some come late and got lousy seats and start scolding looo... But if I were in their place, I would be frustrated at the flow the crowd had to be follow. Exits and entrances are ridiculously placed with no signs telling the crowd what and where. Fooooooh... that one i kena mad lo.


Miss Ooi, my partner in work!
The three girls!

The gang of us! To think of it, we were a part who made the whole event happened (: We also consider the english speaking

We - Ismat. Oh, we also very 1Malaysia ;)




Now, it's about waiting for the money to come in. Hope it would be quick! Adios for now.. I need more event jobs...

No comments: