STPM trials is just so soon.. This year has gone by and it was g00d. There were the moments where its was plain down but I had great friends who stuck it out with me, who hear me out!
The health condition we are in now, it's really worrying. A H1N1 is crazily spreading and I hope and pray that everyone is in good condition! If any of you feels sick, even just slight fever...just go to the doctor. Be KIASI. It saves lifes! So what?! Even the school is paranoid. They call any student's parents to come pick them as soon as they mention they are feverish or not feeling well. It's really that serious..
Did I mention school is ending only at 1.40pm everyday except Fridays. The education board decided that form6s had too little hours studying and decided to add 5 minute to every lesson making it extra one whole lesson everyday. So school only ends at 1.40pm. S.U.C.K.S normally by 1.40pm, i would already be home ): but school is just another three months and I'll no longer be a schoolgirl. This time is really OVER and DONE. Uni is next..! It's time to grow up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment