She was a friendly though timid dog. Being in a new environment, she was lost and she trusted zolfay. She was practically his "new girlfriend". She would whimper whenever she couldn't find zolfay or when he goes missing and she waited patienly outside the toilet whenever he went in. awwwwwww ... I was amazed at how zolfay cared for her too. NOT jealous. I enjoyed so much playing with her, feeding her, stroking her all over. And when I went home that day, my heart sunked when i saw her giving me the look ):
The next day I got to play wiht her the whole afternoon and we brought her for a walk at Central Park, OU. We bought a leash for her and took her there. First she didnt want to go down the car and then after going down the car, she just stoned there.. not wanting to move .. Ong carried her a lil and then when she got used to things, she walked and ran along with us (: though stopping every now and then when a jogger or stranger passed by. She was adorable.
But today, we had to let her back to her owner. Posters of her missing was around the neighbourhood and though we wanted to keep her so much, I'm sure her owner would be missing her dearly. Imagine me only spending two days with her already so attached. I'm sure her owner would be really sad to have lose her. My heart was uneasy today..knowing I can never see her anymore..
2 comments:
zolfay and jessica's short-term baby! hahaha..
Waliawww ... hahaha
you actually got to my blog eh?! lol XD short-term baby = = hahahaha XD
Post a Comment