Monday, June 8, 2009

You can call me, Ms. Sarah

Did you all know I started blogging because of this 'cutest-thing-on-earth'? Yes laa... Its you, Sarah if you are reading... and not the ladybug in the picture above.. Remember the time you went to NS? I started this blog then, it was to keep you up with what's happening outside NS. A year and a half has already gone by since NS and it wasn't so bad after all right?? It was just quite bad! lol but I'm glad that you made it back here in PJ with air-cond and television and GG.. and and ME! heh heh

The two are trying to impersonate Donald Duck... Look at their faces closely! Both of them are even imitating not just the gaya tapi muka also!
Sarah and I spent the first two days of mid-term hols WORKING. Look at how hardwokring we are! We worked for an event called Mummy and Me and the pay was good (: It was a two day affair and Sarah and I had to give out free goodie bags and registering and packing loads of goodie bags. The event wasn't as busy as expected so Sarah and I get to berbonding la! and starbucks (;
#1 Sarah not making an effort to pose ):


#2 She gives the bloated fish pose!



#3 A bracey sweet smile (:

This one is just a random photo where she's the best Saga driver ever (; Love you, girl!!!

Love urself,
Jessica C.

No comments: