Yeah... those where people scream their hearts out and pay a ringgit for a song?
Yes ... I went in there and boy! did I have another moment of my life!! LOL xD
We squeezed four of us right inside - Justin L, Ismat, Ong and I! So in there the four of us blasting our hearts off with the "very good quality" speakers... After 'singing' through 15 songs, my throat was sore but my heart was happy (: That night I had a happy heart!!
Introducing Ong... first appearance on screamicecream.
Justin was really a great sport!
Introducing this bundle of joy, ISMAT. He's really crazy and carefree, he really sings to anything - whether he knows it or not is not a problem. He just "SINGS" Its was really fun karaoke-ing. Karaoke was a primary school thing for me with family members .. then I got too shy when i grew a lil older but now? Just sing laaaahhhh... We were so carried off that Ismat and I start dancing in that lil box till people outside were lookin in weirdly .. lol XD who cares? As long as we are happy right (;

No comments:
Post a Comment