The day begin wiht having dim sum and a brilliant friend of mine suggested we head to malacca. And so next thing we know .. we're on the highway getting ourselves there! The brilliant one was Sarah with her brilliant followers Wee Kiat and I. We kinda had only 10% knowledge of Malacca and so it was kinda like the blind leading the blind but we did great. Boy, am I proud of us!
We met up with the two future pilots! Thanks for entertaining us (: Ate chicken riceballs with them and Julian paid the bill and then we forgot to pay him back .. soooo thank you!! lol .. Jeremy, you are so CUTE la!!!! lol XD
We just walked wherever that seems right .. hehehe so we went up then down then here then there .. wherever la .. ~ and ended up in a shopping mall .. outside the wind is blowing like crazeee making my hair messy .. yikes! We were like supermodels for a day .. haha look at our amazing pictures (; hahaha


The guys needed their moment too!
I like this one!




No comments:
Post a Comment