Today was a free day at school like those 5C days when teachers dont come in at all. What's missing? There was only me, Sarah, Chee Kong and the occasionally Elvin Leong. Things are quite difficult to get use to. There's no more Jit Yang to lean on, there's no Yong Ming screaming and soon enough there will be no more Chee Kong to say Koooooooong to. Its hard but change makes us further appreciate what we had.
So Sarah, Kong & I were to decorate "our" class *Notice the "our" class - Kong is going to UTAR ~yes he is~ and Sarah & I are changing stream to Arts. So its will no longer be our class la. * So we spent the whole day cutting, stapling n pasting on the boards.
After school is where we (Sarah, Kong, Elvin, couz Justin and I) went cendol-ing. Please take note that the IF you student and eat cendol opposite Tmn Bahagia, its only RM1 but u'll have to serve yourself! Cant ask for everything right! Met up with Jit Yang there. Then I headed back with Sarah n my couzzie to go back. Sarah n I meeted up with Khy Li to go for lunch.
So Khy Li came to pick us up and then we fetch his sister back home n then met up with some of his college friends to head over to oneU. Well Khy Li stepped on the pedal n zooomed with a md speed on a freaking NEUTRAL! so the car obviously no power like that .. n yes he lost control, Sarah n I screamed like two girls *durh* and thankfully we didnt crash o turn over like a turtle! ONG KHY LI mad ka??! We only got honked by a car on the opposite side of the road la. Met up with his friends and ate at Fish & Co.
Thats my day so far... Toodle doos
No comments:
Post a Comment