Yesterday as a very obediant student i went to school for Teacher's Day. It was the norm telematch and then performances at the hall. Chee Kong got his chance to join the telematch for the last time on his last day of school before moving over to Utar and he won this years' Drag Queen coz he had bOObs this year... heh heh heh.
It ended at around 11plus? Then we headed to Faye's place.. we being Faye, Kong, Elvin, Chee Leong *a guy from kj* and myself and then we got ourselves to One Utama for lunch and a movie.. Met up with Yang n DINGOI there (:
So we found ourselves in Seoul Garden eating a korean bbq buffet. Hahahaha... It was not bad coz we had student price so it was 21++ then I went with Yang, Kong & dingoi to watch Indiana Jones ...
The show i give a 7 outta 10. Its quite nice eh! Though some parts are lil scary *dingoi ;)* hahaha! After that I.. my dad was coming over to OU for a bowling thingy with his friends. So I waited it out with my mom .. n total out I was in OU with my school uniform for alomst 8hours .. PengZ....
No comments:
Post a Comment