Wednesday, October 13, 2010

growing up. pfft.

Semester one is coming to an end. I simply cannot wait for me to go back to those slacky days ;) Some people really don't understand how I can just stay at home for the holidays.. Well, I adore sleeping and going out with my friends whenever and the joy of cooking dinner every night! I'm a homey ♥

Uni life has been new. It is still new and the past few months have been filled with how to do that? Are they mad thinking we should already know all this? I have to do it that way? Really? It's due next week? Oh, die. When I was in high school, I've must have been clouded by tv shows telling me how uni life would be fun and exciting. Well, it is someway but I find life back in tmn sea so much funner and happening. Now, in uni - whatever we write, we are responsible. There must be references and such.. It is forcing us to grow up and I'm telling you, currently I don't really like the idea of growing up.

Uni has been, wake up..prepare..go to uni..class..home..assignment..due date..short holiday and it continues on in a circle. I've made a group of friends in uni and I really pray that they will last me. I don't mind meeting others but I am satisfied with a cozy close bunch (: I now realise how assignments can drive one crazy, it is mad and it makes students not sleep. Hahaha, I suppose that is the fun of it?

No comments: