First update of all would be my cousins-cousins gathering!
April-May is no doubt the most birthday celebrations in my family, so its like non stop of drinking the free iced tea from wong kok every week!! This year, the elder one of the cousins brought the younger ones out *yay, I'm one of the younger ones* heh heh...
Me with the elder one *only the age factor makes her the older one. She's just as crazy as all of my cousins and I usually fool my friends with saying she's my sister :D We all cramped into her myvi, sharing the space with all her soft toys!! She loves her bears and Tiger!
It was an after school thing, so you can see the I'm one of them in uniform, thus being one of the young ones (: It was cool, we had one cousin representing each family except the one in Singapore. After having lucnch...we went for x-men! Some lady who sat behind us said somethin rather hillarious during the movie which mad my cousins and I wanting to explode in laughter. She said, "Woah, its as if he(wolverine) has a button at his fingers and when he presses it, then can off it (she was talking about those blade thing wolverine has to attack his enemies*". That was purely lame xD My other cousins thought I said it. See what they think of me =.= Among all, I'm known for being the lamest and most "lala" wan... hmm!
I caught hold of my youngest cousin and got him to take pictures of me with...
Night at the Museum 2 (watched)
ICE AGEEEEE!!!
That was an after school outing! See, it's not all that bad being in Form6 coz im still one of the young ones since I'm still in uniform and its SCHOOL i go to (:
Love urself,
Jessica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment